MissionOne Interim Chief Revenue Officers (M1iCRO) lead client engagements and work alongside some of today’s most connected and influential business leaders and subject matter experts serving the small to middle market.
noun | mi•cro | /mīkrō/
1 : M1 (interim) Chief Revenue Officer
2 : A seasoned executive with 25+ years of senior management expertise helping businesses transform and grow; certified by M1 to develop, facilitate and execute the M1 Blueprint.
3 : Resourceful, well-credentialed and connected with an impeccable reputation and track record of success.
• Challenge yourself to create innovative solutions
• Leverage your expertise to solve complex problems
• Make an impact and transform a company
At M1, you will lead a team of experts to using the M1 Blueprint to modernize, develop revenue and profit stories, and prepare small to middle market companies for their equity event.
Typical Engagement Process
1. Develop Scope of Work. Work with the client to refine the Scope of Work.
2. Conduct Deep Dive Discovery. M1iCROs conduct a deep dive discovery process and record key findings.
3. Facilitate Feedback and Insights. M1iCROs facilitate 360* feedback session based on insights gleaned during discovery interviews.